Papers can be submitted through EDAS service by clicking HERE.
|Preliminary Paper Submission Deadline:||March 15, 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance:||May 15, 2018|
|Final Paper Submission:||June 5, 2018|
|Conference Date:||August 8-10, 2018|
Those authors with accepted papers in the interactive forum (poster) format are required to prepare their posters using DIN A0 format (or similar). This standard is given by the following dimensions:
width: 841 millimetres (33.1 in)
height: 1,189 millimetres (46.8 in)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Authors of prospective papers for NEMO 2018 (Reykjavik, Iceland, 8-10 of August 2018) are required to upload a 3 / 4-pages paper in PDF format via the NEMO2018 paper submission website. Please, note that if you do not have an account in this manuscript managing system, you must create it before uploading your manuscript. The maximum number of accepted papers per registration is two.
Papers must be written in English and formatted in the standard conference proceedings layout. Word or Latex Templates can be downloaded from the IEEE Conference Publishing site. Please, be sure to use the template's conference mode (LaTeX users).
Please check carefully the author information correctness and completeness when uploading your prospective paper, since this information is used directly to create the Conference Program booklet. Submissions in hardcopy form or by fax or e-mail cannot be accepted.
After review, the authors of accepted papers will have the opportunity of changing details and introduce modifications suggested by the reviewers. Before uploading the final paper, at least one author must register for the conference.
Notification of acceptance will be communicated to the authors via e-mail by May 15, 2018. Accepted papers will be published in the NEMO2018 conference proceedings as well as in the IEEE Xplore. The final paper submission deadline is June 5, 2018.
Authors of accepted papers should upload their final paper in PDF format via the NEMO2018 paper submission website. Please, follow carefully the instructions that you will find when trying to upload your final manuscript. Please, pay attention to the important details below.
CHECK LIST FOR AUTHORS
1) The length of the final paper should be 3-4 pages in order to be published in IEEE Xplore.
2) Please, be sure that you format the final paper in the standard IEEE conference proceedings layout.
3) The authors should include a copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of the source document (see instructions in the paper submission website or read these instructions).
4) Please proofread your pdf document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
5) Before uploading the final pdf file, please check IEEE PDF eXpress compliance (see instructions in the paper submission website).
6) Registration of at least one of the authors is mandatory. A single registration is valid for no more than 2 papers. If an author is co-authoring more than two such papers, one of the other co-authors should also register to cover the extra paper(s).
7) Online Copyright Form has to be properly completed before uploading the final manuscript. Note that you can not upload the final paper until the copyright form is filled (it is prompted as part of the paper submission process). Please, read the instructions.
Authors are responsible for obtaining publication approval by their employer or sponsor and the copyright must be assigned to the IEEE. The direct link to submit the IEEE electronic Copyright Form can be found at the end of the paper submission process.
A Student Contest will be held during NEMO2018. The contest is open to all Master and PhD students, which appear as the first author and present the paper at the conference. Students intending to participate in the contest are invited to tick the appropriate box during the online submission process.
The works will be evaluated taking into account both the presentations and the grades obtained during the review process. The winner of the Best Student Paper Award will be selected by an international Jury and announced during the Gala Conference Dinner on August 9, 2018.